Tuesday, January 15, 2008

One fine afternoon...

Late lunch that I had yesterday was at the Manhattan Fish Market over a long chat / gossip with my good gossiping buddy, Chujie of course. She had promised me makan-makan for a birthday treat and only yesterday afternoon we had time for it.

Since this is my first time at MFM, I gave the honor to Chujie to choose the delectable delights for us to fill up our already hunger tummy.

We start our main dish with Chujie’s must-order menu Flamming Seafood Platter for Two, under the restaurant’s House Specialty Platter.


Believe me, you will kick yourself if you miss out this one, according to Chujie laaa..Tak gitu cik Puan? The portion is very large served with deep fried of a really fresh fish, potato chips, the garlic rice, what else? and the flamed grilled prawn. She asked me to taste the flame affected parts first, combined with the garlic butter sauce and is absolute heaven.

In between of having our Platter adventure, we also enjoy the Garlic Lemon Mussel that I had ordered simply because the picture in the menu looks so tempting. The dish features five poached mussels bathed in a creamy luxurious Manhattan garlic butter sauce.

Now only two mussles left after the other three went into our mouth already..

Well,it’s really pigging out our hearts’ contents and thank you my friend for an incredibly “healthy” dish. Muah..muah….

No comments: