Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sandal akak putus nyahh...

The story went something like this.

It was dark and already late. Very late for me to head back home from office at around 9.30pm. Luckily my dear darling was able to fetch my kids at their babysitter’s place(just next door..bunyi cam jauh jerrr) on time but still..i had tu rush back because dinner is not ready(walhal tapau kt restoran dpn umah tu jer..ahaks) yet.
Once finished, my work, I quickly walked out and suddenly my little tiny heel got stuck somewhere ….and forcing my feet so hard to pull out the heel, causing the strap to snap. Arrghhh…

I’ve been wearing my “hubby-to-coax-gift” scholl sandal to the office for the past 2 days.I do have a few pair of proper sandals but the 2 1/2" platform make me think twice to wear it to the office.

Best plak pakai selipar cam gini gi ofis...

And 2 days after the incident, dragged me to the nearest store nearby my office...



Thankfully for it being the Malaysia Year End Sales, there are million stores out there waiting for me to head out and get a good bargain price for a new pair of shoe. This time around I’ll definitely will look for a full covered shoe(It’s been almost 8 yrs? since I bought tis type of shoe - case close). All this while I chose to buy mules especially, high heel sandal, peep toe pump,etc.,for office wear. (The King boots for site visit does not count)

I was trying almost every pair on the shelves, none would satisfied me (price, design, colour, comfort) plus all shoes are not really me. I have to find one which are most importantly , COMFORTABLE and PRACTICAL.

But while looking around, I took notice of something I had never realize before it does exist till my good gossiping buddy mentioned about it a few days ago, and I sneered at…


70% discount? Get closer..Aahh 70% discount(so overwhelming).I checked the price first upon trying. RMxxx. Less 70% went to quick calculation sum up to “multiply by A divided by C minus Z approximate to WORTH BUYING”. I knew it must be out of season stocks to be cleared off for the price being slashed down, but still no big deal to me.Lucky me after having about an hour catwalk trying session of all shoes display on shelves(try to exaggerate here), walking front and back I decided on Black(safe colour indeed) classic leather slip-ons. Emm..it’s comfort my beauty feet and “rugi kalu tak beli”. If I want to pick any others good quality leather shoes of course the price are way too expensive for me to pay for which most of them do only have 10-20% less. Hello! No way. No time even to have a “jelingan manja” let alone to try it out.



Don't you think it gorgeous?
Something is timeless. And never go away. Ever. Comfortable and simplistic yet fabulous (hehhe..perasan).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haa. tu la....jadi macam aku kan ker senang, pakai selipor jepungg jek mai office especially time school holiday ni.

Anonymous said...

HAh? KAlu camtu ade kije kosong tak tmpt ko tu?

Anonymous said...

uihhh..sexy kaki!!