Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's finger licking salty.

It’s been ages since my last visit to KFC and it's all started when just now I was dreadfully felt hungry.Well it was already 2.30 pm and I should have my lunch by now. Despite abundance eateries within my office area ,just name it, Restoran Ful Lin, Kim Fatt Steamboat Restorant, Ming Bat Kut The, Restoran KEtam Steamboat Seafod, etc (a lot right?),yet I have limited choices. Actually no choice at all. I have to drive all the way to the only 2 malay roadside stalls nearby or else I get sweating all over if I decided to have a good walk exercise to get there.

Still thinking of what to have for my quick lunch, suddenly ....bling...!!!!!

came across my mind. No thank to the tv commercial advertisement but to my bloggermate who had recently posted an entry mentioned about her mengidam to eat the latest colonel's combo but ended up eating the “the Kempis Kyros Kebab”. So im going for it!

Being so kebuluq at the time, fast food restoran would be great for my quick lunch, so I drove to the nearest KFC outlet which took me about 10 minutes drive.

Hah!There you are.

Seeing the shining red signboard with the white text from far, indubitably make me not to think twice, quickly parked my car and walked confidently into the outlet. While my eyes zooming in onto the menu board searching for the half2 melz menu ….

Counter staff: Selamat petang cik, bole saya bantu…?

Me: Emm…Half2 meltz set menu takde ker ?(dgn konfidennya)

Counter staff: Ooo…itu KFC kak! Kedainya di sebelah sana.(while pointing her finger out to the KFC outlet just on the other corner of the building)

Me : Ooo ye kerr. Thank anyway..(dlm hatiku berkata : “Ya Allah! Aku kt dlm Mc Dddddddddddddddddd rupanya”. Ishh bodoh…bodohh!!)


How come? I did sub-consciously associate KFC red colour sign with the same McD red colour sign due the FACT that,the dinosaur inside my tummy was already damn hungry.



Sama tak?



Ker aku sorang jer yg perasan cam gitu!!

Moral of the story : Lapo lapor jugak, tapi berwaspada ler slalu.

Nah! Here is my kempis Fresh and Hot SUPER SAVORY Half-Half Meltz.


Yup,the cheezy sauce was really salty even im a "masin type"(tak tau the correct word :)) person.



Since i was really hungry like i had told you earlier, i managed to finish all the 4 cuts.

No comments: